*** PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY/COURIER CHARGES TO EAST MALAYSIA (SABAH/SARAWAK) ARE BASED ON WEIGHT. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1700-81-5225 TO CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY CHARGES. YOUR ORDER WILL ONLY BE DISPATCHED UPON PAYMENT OF DELIVERY CHARGES. THANK YOU ***
*** Delivery of mixed orders in a single purchase (CLLI purchase + CLLI LLSWA) will take at least 4-5 business days upon payment confirmation. ***
Each CLLI is sold with a Limited Lifetime Service Warranty Arrangment (LLSWA) and NOT a product guarantee. To ensure that your LLSWA order is confirmed, please ensure that the following details are provided.
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Damaged CLLI model/version
- Proof of purchase/Receipt/Bank in slip
Below are common FAQs about CLLI and its LLSWA:-
1) What is the difference between a service warranty & a product guarantee?
- Each CLLI is sold with a SERVICE-warranty, known as LLSWA. When an un-tampered CLLI is damaged by induced lightning strike, this LLSWA entitles users to obtain a restoration or recycled unit at a fraction of the original cost, for life (as long as CAL-LAB exists);
- A Product-guarantee is understood to mean the product should function as it is intended to do so – but no product in the world offers a PERFORMANCE-guarantee against lightning! So, when a CLLI is damaged by lightning, you pay a token sum!
- In the case of CLLI, as long as it functions normally, it is considered normal (not faulty). Because its purpose is also to provide protection from damages from lightning, this can only be achieved by making sure that a safe-island has been created with the correct CLLI, correctly. If any equipment-damage is experienced, it could probably be a wrong installation or unspecified reason. Our confidence has been derived from having no record of any equipment damage where installations were certified to have been correctly installed, after selling 1,000,000 units. Please be reminded that, in no where do we provide any written promise to compensate anyone when failure to protect equipment occurs. We believe a CLLI is your best choice to achieve 99.9% safety from lightning!
- A faulty CLLI will not function normally even when correctly installed, for the first time. If it works normally the first time you set it up, it is NOT faulty!
- If it fails to function normally after some time (even just after a few hours or days), it could (or has to have) been damaged by a harmful surge of lightning or power-overload or surge, whether visible or invisible to you (please read Leaflet 0904 which comes with every purchase);
- Manufacturing defects are extremely rare!
- Please follow the terms and conditions listed in our Limited Lifetime Service Warranty Arrangement - LLSWA (found inside Leaflet 0904 that comes with every sale);
- You need not buy a new CLLI to replace this damaged one. Simply pay a token sum specified in LLSWA to get it restored or replace-exchanged.
- Call 1 700 81 5225 or email email@example.com for advice.
- No one else in the whole wide world, as far as we know, provides subsidies for any product-users to get a restoration or recycled unit after it has been damaged by lightning, of all things, while protecting your equipment successfully!
- It is because we are confident that 80% of the strikes would not cause any damage to any CLLI or equipment, only 20% of the strikes might cause damages to a CLLI (but not the protected equipment). We have decided to dare-subsidize in a LLSWA.
- The amount you are paying is NOT always enough to offset our costs. Lightning has caused damages to your CLLI that has successfully protected your equipment. It is by Goodwill that we extend our subsidies to reduce your losses (caused by lightning)!
- Why should lightning-damages to a CLLI, which is designed to self-sacrifice, to protect your equipment, become more burdens to us?